Perth International Airport
Working with Perkins/Broad
We have been working in Perth International Airport for the past 3 years. From construction to fit-out and finally completion stage. Numerous jobs completed with minimal interference to public and plan arrivals and departures.
This has been achieved by planning with main developer and airport authorities, working out of hours and between plan arrivals and departures.
Some of the project completed include:
- Scaffold over check-in counters with total encapsulation
- Scaffold over 6000 Acre’s Restaurant
- Arrivals and Departures
- Expansion to existing terminal
- All work had to be undertaken without closing the area to the public or disrupting check ins and passenger movement
- Works had to be carried out in the day and at night to work to accommodate flight times and check ins
- Scaffolding had to be engineered to work around the curvature of the upper floor, suspended above the check in desk and café
- Suspended scaffold had to accommodate heavy loads and accommodate several different trades
- Additional OH&S measures had to be taken as scaffolders were working air-side, in and around flight paths and ground movements, ASIC cards required
All projects have been completed with no delays or disruption to public or flights.
I have completed numerous difficult scaffold installations on my projects with the help of JB scaffolding. I’ve found them easy to deal with, WHS conscious, effective problem solvers, and fairly priced in their field. I would not hesitate in recommending JB scaffolding to others.”
“ I’ve used JB Scaffolding on numerous projects and would highly recommend them. They are safe, efficient and highly regarded with our Airport Project team. They have successfully completed many complex projects in a tough working environment at the Airport. “